Friday 20 January 2012

A Winter Wonderland

When we were children, snow days were the best! A Winter Wonderland, with snow falling from the sky and every school closed.

Recently I sold my car, and got a Vespa LX50. I figured it was the best move living in Victoria, since I rarely drive anywhere. She is super cute, and I can't wait to drive her around. However, with this Winter Wonderland it doesn't look like it will be soon!


At least she looks super cute in the snow! Soon enough, we will be driving all over the place. xoxo

Since the snow doesn't look like it's going anywhere, I decided to have a little fun and make snow angels. If you can't beat them, join them! Which is exactly what I did, and I have to say I had a lot of fun doing it.


Life is what you make of it, and even though I can't drive my sweet Vespa I can still have fun! It's all about keeping a positive perspective, and not taking what you have for granted.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment