Thursday 19 January 2012

The path I Chose


 

I took this photo in August of 2011, with my iPhone using the application Instagram. I have always had an interest in photography, and although some will argue that using such applications is a cop out; to me, it really doesn't matter. I gather my motivation through such methods, and it allows me to reflect back.

I titled this photo "The path I chose" and looking back on it, it is what kick started my motivation to really self-reflect.  I have been making a lot of positive changes in my life, which is what motivated myself to start blogging. As a child I wrote my thoughts down in a journal, and I remember how rewarding it was. So I wanted to take this opportunity to share my thoughts and views with others.

So here it is, this is what I have decided to take up as a hobby of mine. In time we will see where my imagination takes me, and how many more positive changes I make in my life.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment