Thursday 19 January 2012

All you need is love.

This is Baby Buddy, he is a Yorkie Cross and is 6 years old. He has changed my life for the better and makes me incredibly happy!

This is Ms. Suzi Meow, she is the sweetest kitten you will ever meet! She is full of affection and love, and will show you any chance you give her. She also makes me incredibly happy.

The reason I decided to post about my two loving animals, is because they have fully changed my life. Everyday, I do the things I need to do to take care of them, and in return they show me true unconditional love. I read this blog earlier, and it was very inspiring. It wrote about how we all need to start enjoying the things we have in life, and since these two animals make me so happy I thought what a perfect start!

 I realized I need to take more moments like this, and give thanks for all that I have. So, I decided I'm going to start my day by taking a quiet moment every morning to reflect on what truly makes me happy, plan how my day will go, and to start the day in a positive direction. It's going to be interesting to see how life changes, when positivity is introduced first thing in the morning. Mostly, because I'm not a morning person at all. hahaha

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment