Tuesday 29 May 2012

Karma


I recently purchased a Electra Cruiser Bike, from Used Victoria. It's a Karma 3i purple bike and I have fallen in love with riding it. It has been really nice out lately, perfect riding weather! I didn't realize how nervous I would be, riding a bike again. In fact, I was a little concerned I had forgotten all together how to ride a bike. The first time Marc and I went out around the neighborhood, and I almost got ran over by another bike rider. I apologized, and yelled out I was "New".

I have lost a bit of weight due to my new found love of riding, which is always a plus. I can't wait for the summer when it will always be hot out and I can ride everywhere. The next exercise activity I am going to do, is join a gym! I know it is a big commitment, but I promised myself that if I incorporated physical activity in my life for an entire year I would take the next step and join a gym.

I have been looking at two gyms in the area. The closest is the YMCA and the other is Oak Bay Rec Center, both of them offer a lot of extra programs. I am leaning more towards the YMCA, because it is closer and I think I would ultimately use it more often. Yoga and Meditation is something I want to incorporate in my life, I think it is very important to stay grounded.

I have felt really motivated lately, for a positive change in my life. Which really feels good. You know what they say, "What goes around, comes around". So it's always good to have Karma on your side!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment